} }); });
Alana Taylor Photography: Newborn, Kids Photography
BUSINESS: Alana Taylor Photography
LOCATION: Waterloo Rd Cranbourne, VIC, Australia 3977
Phone: 040 1827 154
Newborn Session: $750 (GST-inclusive)
Online Viewing Gallery of Images within 1-2 weeks.
Includes 2 Composite Images. Extra Composites are $50 Each
A $150 non-refundable booking fee, $600 on day of the shoot.
1. What life experience made you become a Photographer?
I have always loved taking photos and capturing memories but having my own children made me want to take it further than just a hobby
2. What makes your service unique?
I have been a Newborn Photographer for over 10 years. I have been trained on how to pose newborns safely. I use an assistant for all my sessions to ensure the safety of your babies. I have a huge amount of props for all sessions
3. How did you get started and build a client base?
I have been around for such a long time that word of mouth, my website and social media is what makes up my client base
4. Describe your style.
I would describe my style as colourful, posed, and earthy
5. Do you offer posed newborn sessions? Do you bring props along?
All my sessions are posed newborn sessions. The sessions take place in my studio. I have all props here for use within sessions
6. When is the best time to have a newborn session?
I generally advise newborn sessions to be done under 3 weeks
7. What should I wear to the shoot?
I have a full preparation guide for all my sessions that will include, what to expect, what to wear and what to bring
8. Do you have props and accessories or do I have to provide them?
I have all props and accessories for the session
9. What are your packages and its inclusives?
My Packages can be seen on my website
10. What happens if kids don’t behave on the day?
I dont ever have sessions when Im nt able to provide the customer with a full gallery 🙂
11. Tell us about your studio.
I have a complete studio setup seperate to my house. You can see images here
12. What camera do you use?
13. What is your favourite lens?
14. Can I book a session if my newborn has already arrived? What if they are older than the recommended days?
I always suggest that you contact me as I may have a spare spot I could fit you. I dont do newborn sessions for babies over 4 weeks.
16. How long before I get my photos?
Photos are edited within 2 weeks of your session
17. What’s the best way to get in touch?
Through my website
18. How far ahead do I need to book?
I usually suggest to book after your 12 week scan