Britt Spring Photography
Britt Spring Photography
BUSINESS: Britt Spring Photography
LOCATION: Newstead Ave, Brisbane City QLD 4006, Australia
PHONE: +61 478 416 657
PACKAGE 1: $600
PACKAGE 2: $950
PACKAGE 3: $1600
(For detailed information for their packages. Please visit their website by clicking the link below)
$40 - Digital Image
$90 - 5x7" Fine Art Print + Digital
$120 - 8x10" Fine Art Print + Digital
Travel Quoted Seperately
1. What life experience made you become a Photographer?
2. What makes your service unique?
3. How did you get started and build a client base?
4. Describe your style.
5. Do you offer posed newborn sessions? Do you bring props along?
Not at the moment
6. When is the best time to have a newborn session?
7. What should I wear to the shoot?
Personally, I view hiring a professional photographer as a really special event. I approach photoshoots as if I were going to have my portraits taken. I consider what kind of help I'd like to receive. So I have a Style Guide I send to all of my clients before the photoshoot to softly guide them into choosing the right outfit for them. At the end of the day, I don't care what you wear but if you ask me I will always say - don't wear black or dark colours. Pretty much my only "rule". But most people who book me know my style and already love it so they are excited to follow my suggestions.
8. Do you have props and accessories or do I have to provide them?
No I don't use props. I bring a blanket to sit on & bug spray haha. I tell all of my clients I don't bring props but if they have something they would like to bring and it means something to them as a family then go right ahead. I feel like it's not really a prop then is it?
9. What are your packages and inclusive?
I have a Session Fee that locks in the session with me and then after the photoshoot my clients choosing which package they want based on how many images they want and their budget. Pretty straight forward. All of my pricing is on my website.
10. What Happens if kids don't behave on the day?
Kids never behave on the day! hahaha. They are kids. It's part of the process. I spend a lot of my time reassuring parents that this is normal. The best thing you can do as a parent is to keep calm because kids pick up on your stress. Don't give them lollies Bring good nutritious snacks for the kids
11. Tell us about your studio.
12. What camera do you use?
Two Canon R6 Mirrorless
13. What is your favorite lens?
35mm Sigma Art
14. Can I book a session if my newborn has already arrived? What if they are older than the recommended days?
15. Tell me a shoot you'll never forget.
16. How long before I get my photos?
Within 2 weeks is what I aim to achieve
17. What’s the best way to get in touch?
Email or phone is the best way. I do love a chat.
18. How far ahead do I need to book?
If you are looking for a weekend shoot I only have 3 spots available for the rest of the year but during the week is very flexible.
19. Is there anything else you would like to share to us?