Coco Boutique Photography | Newborn and Family Photographer
BUSINESS: Coco Boutique
LOCATION: 37 Greenleaf Dr, Lara VIC 3212, Australia
PHONE: 0414 488 465
1. What life experience made you become a Photographer?
2. What makes your service unique?
3. How did you get started and build a client base?
4. Describe your style.
5. Do you offer posed newborn sessions? Do you bring props along?
My specialty and what I am trained in is Newborn Photography - I have studio and all props are supplied.
6. When is the best time to have a newborn session?
First 5-12 days however a good photographer can still get amazing images regardless.
7. What should I wear to the shoot?
We discuss that according to the session requirements.
8. Do you have props and accessories or do I have to provide them?
No I have them.
9. What are your packages and inclusive?
Send me a message so we can talk about the best package suitable for you.
10. What if kids don't behave on the day?
Doesn't happen with me 🙂
11. Tell us about your studio.
Its an amazing space - I'm very lucky to have it.
12. What camera do you use?
13. What is your favorite lens?
Hmmmmmm that's a tough one. Probably my 85mm but I don't use it enough.
14. Can I book a session if my newborn has already arrived? What if they are older than the recommended days?
Absolutely - I try to keep one day a week for last minute bookings. And if they are older I adapt the session accordingly.
15. Tell me a shoot you'll never forget.
There was a newborn session once with the little girls. The two older sisters loved their session and my time with them that they went home and played dress ups pretending to be me and take photos of each other.
16. How long before I get my photos?
2 week turnaround.
17. What’s the best way to get in touch?
18. How far ahead do I need to book?
Anywhere between now and the end of the year.
19. Is there anything else you would like to share to us?
Last year, for everyone, was a year like no other. It's taken a while to get things back together but I'm excited for what's to come and the direction I'm taking my business. I really look forward to bigger and better days ahead and helping others on their journey too.