} }); });
Tiffany's Photography: Newborn, Family Photography
BUSINESS: Tiffany from Tiffany's Photography
LOCATION: Endeavour Hills VIC 3802, Australia
CONTACT: [email protected]
20 5×7 gift prints
30 digital images
Optional 2 dress changes
A private online proofing gallery to view your edited photographs
1. What life experience made you become a Photographer?
I always had a passion to capture precious moments and I also love babies.
2. What makes your service unique?
I provide the best experience clients deserve, with fun and intimacy. In a safe and comfortable place to capture authentic stories.
3. How did you get started and build a client base?
I started my business in 2014. I build my website to get my name out there and word to mouth has also help with client base.
4. Describe your style.
Very natural, lifestyle with authentic emotions
5. Do you offer posed newborn sessions? Do you bring props along?
If posed, it is very naturally posed with minimal props in my studio
6. When is the best time to have a newborn session?
It depends what clients like and how they feel post birth. For the fresh poses, babies are best captured between 5-9 days old, to have relaxed sleepy shots. From 10 days old, babies are more alert so the love and connection will be beautifully captured.
7. What should I wear to the shoot?
Clients are guided to wear comfortable clothing, garments that are them. The colours should be earthy, pastel or mid tone shade colours that complement each other like beige, rust, cream and white. Stick to 1 colour and have different matching shades. I also suggest that all white is also beautiful as long as you are mixing different textures and layers like chunky knits, beautiful linen or rayon light and flowy fabrics. All in the same colour t-shirts and jeans or outfits should be avoided.
8. Do you have props and accessories or do I have to provide them?
I have props, blankets and wraps provided during the session. For mums I also have a dress and gown collection for my mums to wear during their photography session.
9. What are your packages and its inclusives?
My package have everything included but also have some add-ons like heirlooms photobook, prints and digital images upgrades.
10. What happens if kids don’t behave on the day?
If kids don't behave, I work around them and capture them the way they are.
11. Tell us about your studio.
I photograph maternity and newborn sessions in my studio. It has a beautiful natural light in the studio. Images can be provided.
12. What camera do you use?
I have a Nikon D650 and D710
13. What is your favourite lens?
14. Can I book a session if my newborn has already arrived? What if they are older than the recommended days?
I'm very flexible. If Baby is already born, I provide my availability for the next week or so. I also guide clients with what to wear, what to expect until their session. If Baby is older, I still capture them the way their are, just born or older baby.
15. Tell us about a photoshoot that you’ll never forget.
All my sessions have been unique in their own ways. I go home happy knowing that my clients had a great time from the start to the end.
16. How long before I get my photos?
17. What’s the best way to get in touch?
My email [email protected]
18. How far ahead do I need to book?
I'm usually flexible with dates, however the earlier the better to secure your date.